Mango and Coconut Soap
We're so happy we came across this small, Portugal based natural soap brand. They have some amazing scents and they're all made by hand in small batches, cold processed with natural and ingredients such as organic oils, plant-based butters and essential oils.
The guys from Raw Care live up in Ericeira, another beach town in Portugal, and took inspiration from the ocean, sun & earth to create their brand Raw Care, supporting a natural lifestyle and limiting their personal footprint.
Mango and Coconut Soap:
Mango & Coconut Soap a tropical, hydrating and cleansing bar, perfect to refresh your skin and lift up your mood!
We love it because it can help with:
- Removing dead skin cells and dirt away from the body due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Reinforce the skin's natural barrier while improving elasticity and restoring moisture.
- Protect skin cells from damage and reduce fine lines and age spots because is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, provitamin A and ferulic acid.
- Treating acne, because is rich in lauric acid and has anti-microbial properties
- Smoothe eczema, sunburn and psoriasis due to its Vitamin E found in Coconut.
- Lift up your mood due to its amazing and sweet scent.
The whole range of soaps contain the following plant based oils with their own properties:
- Organic Olive oil: moisturizes, disinfects and protects against UV rays.
- Organic Coconut oil: beautifully hydrating but also cleansing due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps to strengthen skin tissue and removes dead skin cells. Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, provitamin A and ferulic acid.
- Organic Castor oil: has unique cleansing properties, retains skin’s natural moisture and protects against external pollutants. Also known to combat wrinkles and stretch marks.
The whole range of soaps is:
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Handmade in Portugal
- Palm Oil Free
- Silicone Free
- Phthalate Free
- SLS Free
- Plastic Free
Each bar weighs approximately 120 grams, but as they are cut by hand, the weight can be slightly different for each bar.