Charcoal & Eucalyptus Soap
We're so happy we came across this small, Portugal based natural soap brand. They have some amazing scents and they're all made by hand in small batches, cold processed with natural and ingredients such as organic oils, plant-based butters and essential oils.
The guys from Raw Care live up in Ericeira, another beach town in Portugal, and took inspiration from the ocean, sun & earth to create their brand Raw Care, supporting a natural lifestyle and limiting their personal footprint.
Charcoal & Eucalyptus Soap:
Their Charcoal & Eucalyptus soap is a body and face bar, suitable for any skin type. They've used charcoal because it naturally cleanses your skin from excessive oil, clogged pores, and moisturizes and tightens it at the same time. Here's how:
- Activated Charcoal absorbs the excessive oil along with the dirt from the skin, gives you that oil-free look we all want.
- It contains Hawaiian Black Lava & Pink Himalayan Salts that act as exfoliators, and it has antimicrobial properties; it helps treating acne and benefits with eczema and other skin problems.
- This handmade soap removes unwanted oil from the face and draw away the impurities that build up in the pores. It is also effective in the removal of dead cells, thus providing clean and flawless skin.
- If you tend to spend a lot of time outdoors in smoky, dusty and polluted areas, you might notice dirt settling over your pores making them more noticeable and enlarged in appearance. After a certain period, these pores can be seen clearly on the face. Charcoal soap will be your new best friend. It not only extracts the dirt and grime, but also treats clogged pores and reduces their size.
- Charcoal has the quality to make the skin firmer and tighter at a rapid pace. Is an effective way to stop premature aging. It helps to do away with the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Suitable for all types of skin, it extracts the excessive oil from the oily skin, but it also moisturizes and nourishes the dry skin. Furthermore, it is also suitable for the sensitive skin type. It effectively treats skin allergies and redness on the face.
- Smells like fresh Eucalyptus!
The whole range of soaps contain the following plant based oils with their own properties:
- Organic Olive oil: moisturizes, disinfects and protects against UV rays.
- Organic Coconut oil: beautifully hydrating but also cleansing due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps to strengthen skin tissue and removes dead skin cells. Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, provitamin A and ferulic acid.
- Organic Castor oil: has unique cleansing properties, retains skin’s natural moisture and protects against external pollutants. Also known to combat wrinkles and stretch marks.
The whole range of soaps is:
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Handmade in Portugal
- Palm Oil Free
- Silicone Free
- Phthalate Free
- SLS Free
- Plastic Free
Each bar weighs approximately 120 grams, but as they are cut by hand, the weight can be slightly different for each bar.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Charcoal, Iron Oxides, Parfum (plant-based fragrance oil, free of phthalates)