Natural Pumice Stone - Light Exfoliation - Croll & Deneke
Pumice is a porous, spongy and light volcanic rock.
Helps remove fine or ingrown hairs and is a great ally for sanding feet, elbows or hands in order to remove calluses. The intensity of the exfoliation depends on the size and shape of the rock.
Pumice is a volcanic rock, which can have different colors: red, white, black, among others. This results from the cooling of the lava when ejected from the volcano. As it contains gas, the lava on cooling and solidifying ends up forming bubbles that are responsible for the porous aspect of the rock.
Promotes smooth and toned skin, helping to remove dead skin.
How to use:
You can use the stone for different purposes, but after each use, you should always sanitize the stone well. Wash with plenty of water and allow to dry properly. Below are our suggestions for use:
- Sand feet, elbows or hands. Soak your feet, elbows or hands in warm water for approximately 10 minutes to soften the skin. Subsequently, rub the stone on the skin to be treated in a circular motion, not using too much force to avoid damaging the skin. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.
- Remove fine or ingrown hairs. Wet the skin well and use soap (optional). Make circular movements with the pumice stone in the area to be shaved, without exerting too much pressure so as not to damage the skin. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. NOTE: Do not use in sensitive areas such as groins or armpits.
- Exfoliation of the face. Wet the skin and pumice. Use a little soap to minimize abrasion. Pass the pumice stone very gently over the forehead, nose, chin and cheeks without applying pressure and without repeating the movement many times. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.
- Attenuation of stretch marks. In the bath, apply the stone in a circular motion in the streaked areas, without exerting pressure. After bathing, apply a body oil or moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.NOTE: Do not use in stretch marks on the chest.
- Pumice also has other uses that are not related to our skin. Remove rust from surfaces by rubbing the stone on the surface to be treated.
Volcanic Lava Rock